BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Click the link below to be directed to our appointment page.
We understand that some times clients may need to change there schedule, However your appointment time you select is allocated to you and your stylist. Please consider our staff who are here just for you and your service and for other clients who have missed out on your allocated time slot
* We kindly ask that all appointments booked be GENUINE and if you do need to re-schedule or cancel PLEASE PROVIDE US A MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS NOTICE.
* Cancellations or "No Shows" & Late Rescheduled Appointments will result in a 50% service fee surcharge, which will be deducted from your deposit OR refusal for future appointments until the fee has been paid.
* Please understand that Faux Hair is a small, but extremely busy business and we aim to devote our all to each and every client
* CHILDREN & INFANT POLICY: We write this with the up most respect to the parents in our salon,
Although we love children (we are mums to) We have a very strict policy regarding children and infants, and their presence in the salon. Our salon size, does not allow for a child's play area, and we work in an environment that has many hazards, chemicals and tools that are harmful to your child.
We ask that you do not bring children, or infants under the age of 12 to your appointment.
The bulk of our clientele, are women suffering the effects of hair loss, due to illness and can not cope with the additional noise, and look forward to the salon time to relax
We want you to relax also! Our stylist are unable to work on you while you attend to your child, and can not watch your child for you. We offer late nights, Saturdays and after hours, to help out with our busy mums! Please understand that our concern is for the safety of your child, and it is not our intent to offend. Please some salons are children friendly, however due to our particulars services,we ask that you do not ask for an exception as this is a position we will not budge on.
* Due to limited spacing, please let our team know prior if you wish to bring a guest or your partner with you to your appointment, as we may not always have room. Some guests and Wig clients may feel uncomfortable with an audience, and we ask that you call ahead if you need to bring a friend.
* All bookings at Faux Hair will require a 50% deposit at time of booking. This will secure your appointment, stylist and products needed.
*All service costs and outstanding balances MUST be paid for at the end of your service, please ensure you have funds prior to booking your appointment. Our salon does offer finance, upon prior approval, through zip pay, however we charge a 6% salon fee. Please let our team know prior if you wish to use zip Pay f
* Please do not ask for an exception to our policies as refusal may offend.
All bookings at Faux Hair is in acknowledgement of these conditions.