HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IN PREPERATION FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALON WITHIN THE 48 OF YOUR APPOINTMENT TO LEAVE A DEPOSIT IF YOU HAVE NOT YET BEEN CONTACTED 42574452, OR CHOOSE FROM THE OPTIONS BELOW TO PAY A DEPOSIT ONLINE:
1. CONFIRMATION: You will receive a confirmation txt from our computer system 24-48 hours prior to your appointment. PLEASE respond to this text with a YES. Any unconfirmed appointments our computer will delete after 24 hours of no response.
The Mobile Number used to confirm your appointment, is a computer system, and NOT a contact for the salon. We can only receive a YES or NO response.
2. CLEAN HAIR: As our stylist will provide you with a Professional Hair Assessment and consultation, it is very important that your hair is freshly washed (within 24 hours), completly dry, and tangle free. This is an OH&S Law and also ensures our team can correctly asses your natural hair growth. Should your hair not be cleansed within the 24 hours, we can do this for you at an additional discounted fee of $45, Additional charges apply for hair that is wet, tangled or knotty, or requires additional time blow drying and de-tangling
3. PAYMENT: We have Eftpos and we also accept cash. Please ensure you have the correct funds prior to your appointment time, as we do not provide credit. Our salon Offers buy Now- Pay Later finance, up to $3000 through Zip Pay, AND AfterPay please let our salon know prior to your application day, if you wish to use Zip Pay or AfterPay
4. ARRIVING LATE: We understand that things happen that can alter your arrival time, please call our team if you feel you are going to be late, Arrivals of more than 15 mins can result in re-scheduling or shorten duration time.
Please understand we do have a 48 hour cancellation fee, of 50% of the service cost, which includes re-scheduling without 48 hour notice.
5. PRODUCTS: At your appointment your stylist will assess your hair and will discuss ways to improve or care for your hair, our girls will also suggest care products, If you are having extensions applied, we will add the cost of the products to your service, as it is essential for the longevity of your extensions that correct care is used.
You may like to bring extra funds to purchase a care pack or recommended products.
We highly recommend using high quality cleansers on your extensions to keep the condition. Our care packs are available for $99.95
6. BRING PHOTOS: If you have a picture of a hair colour, style you like bring it along with you! It helps us to understand what you like, and gives us a point of start for a consultation.
7. CLOTHING: Wear loose, comfortable dark clothing. Some of our appointments run a little long, and we want to be sure you are comfortable! Keep in mind, even though we are extremely careful with our colour work, and basin services, there is a slight risk your clothing could be affected, You can dress down into a smock (provided) if you like, We ask that you do not wear dangly earrings
8. FOOD & DRINK: We have a selection of teas, coffee's and beverages for you to enjoy. We do provide some yummy bikkies, and soup selections, however, we can also prepare you a light snack (toasted sandwich, noodles quiche etc for an additional fee. We are located in between some yummy restaurants and cafes .
9. CHILDREN IN THE SALON: Please Do Not Allow Children and Infants Under the Ages of 12 to attend your appointment with you.
Please Note, Although we love kids, We do permit Children in the Salon. There are many chemicals, Sharp objects and hot tools that are harmful to little ones. And it is hard for our ladies to cater to their children while are staff are working on them. We want to keep the little ones safe, and let you enjoy your service. Many of our hairloss/restoration clients are unwell, and find they can not cope with the added noise in the small space, and like to use the appointment time to relax. Our girls are not able to watch your children during your service, and we ask that you do not bring your child to your appointment with you Please note, this issue is some thing we will not budge on, as there are to many chemicals, hot tools and sharp objects, if some thing was to happen to your child we would be equally as devastated
We also ask that you call ahead, if you need to bring a friend or your partner along with you. Our salon has limited spacing, any many of our guests may not be comfortable with an additional audience.
10. PARENTAL CONSENT: If you are having a hair service, and you are under the age of 18, or using some one else's funds, please have your parents consent, or even better bring them along with you!
At present there is no law or limit of age for hair appointments or services, but we want to be sure parents know before spending out!
11. QUOTATION: Our ladies will assess your hair before beginning your service, If our girls do not quote you before starting, please do not hesitate to ask for a final quotation
12. PARKING & TRAVEL: We have off street unlimited parking behind the salon, Please note, parking in front of the shop is monitored and 1 hour limit
13. TIME FOR SERVICE: Unfortunately we are not able to predict an estimate time for most of our services. Some of our extensions work can be time consuming, and we are perfectionist and like to ensure your hair is flawless, which can take additional time. Please let us know prior to your service if you need to be out by a certain time
12.Are you having Hair Extensions Applied?
There are a few things to consider when getting hair extensions, especially if this is your first time. Please click the link below to find out more.
We have put together a small information sheet of some things to consider before investing in your new style. our staff are always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have, and we can be reached on 42574452